it is rarely a problem for us to continue pet sitting should you be delayed on your trip and not be able to return home as expected. Regular rates for the extra visits will apply.
Every effort is made to assign one pet sitter to each client’s household. However, a back-up sitter will be sent to your home should your sitter be ill, have an emergency, be on vacation, have scheduling problems, or no longer work for the company. The back-up pet sitter will be in touch, if possible, with your regular pet sitter and will have access to all of the client information in your file.
* Please have a key available during the meet and greet. Preferably 2.
* You are more than welcome to leave a key on file with your pet sitter for your convenience and safety.
* You may also leave a key for us in a safe hiding place if you can not provide one during the meet and greet or provide a garage door code/opener as an alternative to a key.
When services have ended, we are not able to lock the key inside your home. This is for you and your pets safety. If you do not return on time, we will not have access to return to your home and care for your pet.
We can return the key to you for a fee of $15.00. To avoid this charge it may be best to leave a key on file
* Bookings with your pet(s) are accepted following an interview where we agree on the services required and dates for the stay.
* Florida Pet Sitting will be committing to the dates and will turn away other business to hold the dates.
* Therefore, a cancellation policy is required as listed below.
* Florida Pet Sitting is grateful for your consideration and cooperation!
FOR REGULAR TIME BOOKINGS: (HOLIDAY TIME IS DIFFERENT)
*Includes Early Return home for all services:
1 week notice: No Charge
4-6 Days notice 10% fee
1-3 days notice 30% fee
Less than 24 hour notice: 50% fee
HOLIDAY CANCELLATION POLICY:
0-2 DAYS ADVANCE NOTICE: FULL BOOKING RATE CHARGED
2-4 DAYS NOTICE 1/2 OF BOOKING FEE CHARGED.
4 DAYS TO 1 WEEKS NOTICE: 25% FEE.
Please call the business office for reservations or cancellations. You may contact your pet sitter directly to check in on your pets while he/she is pet sitting for you. However, please do not schedule new pet sitting or cancel appointments with the pet sitters. This leads to billing errors and/or missed appointments. Please note: Pet sitters are representatives of the company and have signed a non-compete agreement. At no time are they allowed to solicit business from clients referred to them by the company. If they do so, or if they accept pet sitting jobs “on the side,” they are at risk of losing their jobs and/or being prosecuted for employee theft. This is necessary to protect the business.
Flapetsitting.com is committed to preserving your right to privacy. Flapetsitting.com does not collect identifying information about you (such as your name, address, telephone number, or email address) unless you voluntarily submit that information to us through our contact us page, our newsletter subscription pages, or other means.
Please do not provide any confidential information about you or anyone to us via electronic communication. Any information you do submit to us is treated as confidential and is not sold or otherwise disclosed to third parties.